Upgradable rainbow® technology in a versatile, easy-to-use bedside monitor
Choose the noninvasive measurements that are right for your clinical setting — oxygen saturation (SpO2) , pulse rate (PR), and perfusion index (PI) in addition to total hemoglobin (SpHb®), total arterial oxygen content (SpOC™), pleth variability index (PVI®), carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO®), methemoglobin (SpMet®), and Acoustic Respiration Rate (RRa®).
- > The Rad-87 features Masimo SET® Measure-through-Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry. Masimo SET® has been shown in multiple studies to significantly reduce false alarms and accurately monitor for true alarms.1,2
- > A simple user centered design allows activation of device features with a single touch
- > Easy-to-read, high-contrast display
- > One platform, multiple measurements
- > Alarms and alerts can be modified at the bedside or via the Masimo Patient SafetyNet™* Remote Monitoring and Clinician Notification System
- > Perfusion Index (PI) with trending capability
- > Compatible with Philips Vuelink device interface module
- > Signal I.Q.® provides an assessment of the confidence in the SpO2 value displayed
Built-in Radio for Communication with Masimo Patient SafetyNet
The Rad-87 features a built-in 802.11 radio, allowing for bidirectional wireless communication with Masimo Patient SafetyNet.
Custom Configuration Options:
In addition to SpO2 and pulse rate, the Rad-87 allows users to select and display either SpHb®, PVI® or RRa® on the main screen, with access to additional measurements on subsequent screens.
Instantly access, view, or modify alarm settings at the bedside.
Choose APOD®, Normal, or Max sensitivity with the touch of a button and verify settings at a glance.
- 1 Barker SJ. Anesth Analg. 2002 Oct;95(4):967-72
- 2 Shah N et al. J. Clin Anesth. 2012 Aug; 24(5):385-91.
- * The use of the trademark Patient SafetyNet is under license from University HealthSystem Consortium.
SpHb, SpCO and SpMet monitoring with Rad-87 is not intended to replace laboratory blood testing. Blood samples should be analyzed by laboratory instruments prior to clinical decision making.
Caution: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. See instructions for use for full prescribing information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.