|Pronto-7||Rad-8||Rad-5/Rad-5v||Sensors & Cables||SatShare|
The world's most versatile
handheld oximeter, featuring
fully upgradable rainbow® technology.
Get Measure-through Motion™ Masimo SET® oxygen saturation, pulse rate, and perfusion index now— and upgrade later to total hemoglobin, oxygen content, carboxyhemoglobin, methemoglobin, and pleth variability index.
Pictured is the Rad-57 displaying SpCO. Display features will vary based on the noninvasive measurements loaded onto the device.
- > More than 100 independent and objective studies demonstrate Masimo SET® provides the most reliable oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate (PR) measurements under challenging clinical conditions, including patient motion and low peripheral perfusion.
- > Masimo rainbow® technology analyzes multiple wavelengths of light to measure SET® measurements, total hemoglobin (SpHb®), carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO®), methemoglobin (SpMet®), and oxygen content (SpOC™).
- > Pleth Variability Index (PVI®) is a breakthrough measurement that may help clinicians noninvasively and continuously assess fluid status of patients.
- > Masimo SET ® pulse oximetry - Proven accuracy and reliability allows for better clinical decision-making, leading to improved patient care.
- > Upgradeable rainbow® Pulse CO-Oximetry - Noninvasive and quick measurements may allow clinicians to make earlier clinical assessments and reduce costs of care.
- > Total Hemoglobin (SpHb) - Helps clinicians with quick, spot-check assessment.
- > Carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO) - Helps clinicians detect carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning.
- > Methemoglobin (SpMet) - Helps clinicians identify methemoglobinemia, a dangerous and deadly reaction caused by many drugs routinely administered in clinical settings.
- > Oxygen Content (SpOC) - By calculating hemoglobin and oxygen saturation, SpOC provides a more complete picture of your patients’ oxygenation status.
- > Pleth Variability Index (PVI®) - Helps clinicians assess fluid responsiveness in mechanically ventilated patients, aiding fluid management.
Noninasive and Quick Measurements at the Push of a Button
The Masimo Rad-57's easy-to-read screen provides at-a-glance patient status data.
- > Quick and easy-to-use–requires no user calibration.
- > Complete replacement for existing handheld pulse oximeters
- > Factory-ordered options or simple field installed software upgrades to continuous monitoring and spot-check measurements of SpHb, SpCO, SpMet, SpOC, and PVI.
- > Rugged and lightweight–ideal for field or
- > X-Cal™ provides an automatic method to detect when cables and sensors have been used beyond their expected life and guards patients against poor quality and performance of imitation sensors and cables.
- > Delivers more than 8 hours of continuous battery life, with new batteries.
- > Up to 72 hours of trending memory.
- > FastSat® tracks rapid changes in arterial O2.
- > SmartTone™ beeps in sync with pulse, even under patient motion conditions.
- > Sensitivity options of APOD®, Normal, and MAX™ provide flexibility to support a range of clinical applications.
Protective boots are available in your choice of seven different colors.
Reusable Sensor Options
- > Rad-57 Comes standard with arterial Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Pulse Rate, and Perfusion Index | PN9216
- > rainbow® reusable sensors available in 3 ft., 8 ft., and 12 ft. cable lengths.
- > Red® reusable sensors available in 3 ft. and 12 ft. cable lengths.
- > Masimo Rad-57 can also be used with Masimo LNOP®, LNCS®, and M-LNCS™ adhesive sensors.
- > rainbow® sensors must be used when reading SpHb, SpCO, and SpMet. Red sensors can be used for SpO2, PR, PI, PVI only.
|Hemoglobin (SpHb) and Oxygen Content (SpOC)||2630|
|Measure of Fluid Responsiveness (PVI)||2313|