|Pronto-7||Rad-8||Rad-5/Rad-5v||Sensors & Cables||SatShare|
Compact design. Unmatched clinical performance.
- > Featuring Masimo SET® pulse oximetry, proven accurate during motion and low perfusion in more than 100 independent and objective studies
- > The accuracy of Masimo SET pulse oximetry has been shown to reduce false alarms by 95% without missing true clinical events
- > Simple, easy to use interface for quick setup and alarm management with one touch programming
- > Large LED color display is easy to read at a distance
- > Compact, lightweight design is ideal for acute and alternate care settings including long term care facilities, homecare and sleep labs
Masimo Rad-8 Features
A: Signal I.Q.® (SIQ) bar is a signal quality indicator, most useful during motion and low perfusion situations. The LED rises and falls with the pulse, its height indicating signal quality.
When Signal IQ is low, the display turns red, identifying suspect SpO2 and Pulse Rate values.
B: The Alarm Status Indicator flashes when an alarm condition is present.
C: Perfusion Index (PI) indicates arterial pulse signal strength. PI may be used as a diagnostic tool during low perfusion for the accurate prediction of illness severity.2 The PI display is green when perfusion index is greater than or equal to 0.5 (left graphic) while the PI display is red when perfusion index is less than 0.5.
One touch alarm limits access
Rad-8 Back Panel: Serial output to compatible devices and nurse call interface.
- > Sleep Mode easily configures system to perform bedside studies
- > 2 second averaging in sleep mode
- > Home Mode allows for safe and accurate monitoring and trending at home
- > RadNet® and RadLink® interface capability for multi-patient remote monitoring
- > Perfusion Index (PI) indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may be used as a diagnostic tool during low perfusion1
- > Low Signal IQ® (SIQ) indicator highlights conditions of low signal quality
- > FastSat™ tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with high fidelity unlike any other pulse oximeter
- > APOD™ (Adaptive Probe Off Detection) offers the best probe off detection of Masimo's three sensitivity modes - APOD, Normal and MAX sensitivity
- > Adjustable averaging 2 to 16 seconds
- > Nurse call interface
- > Up to 7 hours of internal battery life when fully charged
- > 72 hours of trending memory
- > Available in horizontal and vertical configurations
- > Compatible with Philips Vuelink device interface module
- 1 De Felice et al. The pulse oximeter perfusion index as a predictor for high illness severity in neonates. Eu J Pediatr. 2002; 161:561-562.
- 2 Hay WW, Rodden DJ, Collins SM, Melera DL, Hale KA, Fashaw LM. Reliability of conventional and new oximetry in neonatal patients. Journal of Perinatology. 2002; 22:360-366.