|Masimo SET® and rainbow SET™ OEM Solutions||Capnography & Multigas Monitoring||Masimo OEM Partners|
Capnography and Multigas Monitoring OEM Solutions
In 2012, Masimo acquired Phasein, a developer of capnography and multigas monitoring technologies. Masimo’s vision is to become the partner of choice for those requiring an easy-to-integrate, flexible solution for measuring respiratory gases in a wide range of clinical applications and patient populations. Masimo’s capnography and multigas solutions can provide:
- > Both mainstream and sidestream technologies
- > Flexible configurations from single gas capnography to advanced multigas
- > External analyzers and built-in modules, sharing a universal communication protocol
- > Breakthrough Nomoline™ sampling lines for cost-effective hassle-free sidestream capnography and multigas measurements
Capnography and Multigas Measurements
|ISATM CO2||ISA AX+||ISA OR+||IRMATM CO2||IRMA AX+|
|Optional built-in module|
IRMA Mainstream and ISA Sidestream Analyzers
The ISA sidestream modules have, despite their miniature size, all functions needed for a complete multigas analyzer. From the intelligent light emitting gas inlet (LEGI) to an advanced flow controller and a rugged micro pump.
- > Real-time and continuous measurement of inspired and expired gas concentrations and respiratory rate
- > Appropriate for monitoring of infant, pediatric, or adult patients in a range of clinical environments including the OR, ICU, medical-surgical units, emergency, and transportation
- > Time-saving in critical situations with minimal warm-up time
- > Designed for low tidal volumes with high breath rates for a wide range of clinical applications (ISA)
- > Mainstream capnography designed for breathing circuit application (IRMA)
- > Compact size and lightweight design
- > Low power consumption
- > Automatic temperature and pressure compensation
Caution: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. See instructions for use for full prescribing information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.
ISA AX+ and ISA OR+ are not licensed for sale in Canada.