The Masimo Grant Assistance Program can help you identify and select from the various funding sources to help address your equipment needs and provide you the tools for crafting and submitting a grant proposal to improve the likelihood of success, whether it is a public or private grant.
Grant Assistance Includes
Public Grants (includes city, county, state, and federal grants)
- > Assistance in identifying potential grant opportunities and helping to select the most appropriate funding source based on the project, budget, clinical need and population served
- > Preparation of pre-application Grant Package, including:
- • List of potential grants and sponsors
- • Links and electronic copies of applications, best practices documents, and quick reference guides
- • Product brochures and information
- > Tracking and reminders for deadlines
Private Grants (includes private entities, charitable giving organizations, foundations, etc.)
- > Research various funding sources both nationally and locally. Assistance in identifying and determining the private grant opportunity most appropriate based on the project, budget, clinical need and population served for a department's needs
- > Assistance completing applications
- > Development and preparation of grant application narratives that are customized or semi-customized for the Sponsor and population served
- > Guidance and instruction for completing and submitting proposal to Sponsors and with appropriate
Click here to enroll in the Masimo Grant Assistance Program.
If you have any questions email: email@example.com