Patient SafetyNet remote monitoring and clinician notification system is designed from the ground up to be an integrated IT solution, using IEEE industry standards for connectivity to allow for more efficient sharing of data across your hospital’s IT platforms. By leveraging existing IT infrastructure when possible, Patient SafetyNet may provide your hospital with a lower overall cost of ownership and improved financial benefits. Alternatively, Patient SafetyNet can operate as a standalone system on its own network.
- > Supports up to 80 bedside monitors
- > Wired or wireless 802.11 a/b/g supports both 802.11i security as well as 802.1x authentication
- > Masimo SET virtually eliminates false alarms, while automatic alarm escalation allows for customization based on hospital policy and nursing workflow
- > Easy-to-use, intuitive touch-screen interface enables quick patient admit/discharge and alarm notification
- > Flexible format display allows you to display up to 40 patients on a single screen with up to four different user interfaces possible on a single server
Configurable Screen Allows You to View the Number of Patients, Clinical Measurements, and Level of Detail That Are Important to You
With Masimo Patient SafetyNet, you choose the system configuration that meets your specific clinical need. You can display real-time data from up to 40 patients at a time, and select up to four Masimo rainbow® SET measurements based on your patient population and clinical practices.
- * The use of the trademarks PATIENT SAFETYNET and PSN is under license from University HealthSystem Consortium